There is nothing like beautiful teeth, but unfortunately teeth can be damaged due to various reasons such as decays, accidents and gum problems. Losing one or two missing teeth can dramatically affect the way you bite and chew as well as the way you look.
If you have lost a tooth or several teeth, it’s really important to get treatment as soon as possible, to prevent missing teeth putting strain on the others in your mouth.
What is Invisalign?
A smile can change everything.
Your confidence. Your outlook. Your life. And with Invisalign, achieving the smile you always dreamed of doesn’t have to be a big deal. In fact, it barely has to impact your day-to-day life at all.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 3 million people worldwide have already discovered.
Are you ready for your new smile?
Lingual Hidden Braces
Would you like straight teeth but are put off by the thought of having braces on show for people to see?
No need to feel embarrassed or self-conscious anymore, as now you can get braces which fit discreetly BEHIND your teeth, not on the front like conventional ‘train tracks’.
This allows you to go about your day without feeling self-conscious because your braces are virtually invisible from the outside. The only person who needs to know you have a brace on, is you. At Implant & Dental Rodney Street our Orthodontic Specialist is passionate about his art and can provide you with a customised solution to straighten your teeth with the minimum of fuss. We offer hidden lingual braces from the two top manufacturers – Incognito and WIN Braces.
Metal & Clear Braces
WHICH BRACES DO YOU NEED?
Here are Implant & Dental Rodney Street we offer one of the widest range of teeth straightening treatments in Liverpool. Unlike many dental practices we are not limited to one or two systems. Our patients have piece of mind that when they see our Specialist Orthodontist what they are getting the best treatment to straighten their teeth and give them smiles they can be proud to show off!
Among the many systems we offer, we also offer the latest generation in metal and clear braces which are a cost-effective and reliable way to get the smile you want.
The reason why metal braces have been around so long? – they work!
- Metal braces are by far the most popular type of braces for straightening teeth.
- Todays metal braces are much smaller, flatter, and more comfortable than they were years ago.
- They are suitable for patients of all ages.
- Many patients choose metal braces because they are efficient, reliable and the the most cost effective treatment available.
We also offer Damon™ System Braces in both metal and clear. Their clear braces offer several benefits compared to other clear braces.
- Unlike many clear braces on the market, they are highly resistant to staining. They are also very discrete, with Damon™ Clear braces people may not even know you’re wearing them.
- The tie-less brackets don’t need to be tightened and are gentle to the teeth and gums.
- While treatment times vary from case to case, Damon Smile treatment can be up to four months faster than traditional braces
ZOOM! WHITENS UP TO 6 SHADES IN ONE HOUR!
Your smile is the way you greet the world. But if it’s not as healthy or as white as you would like it to be you may not want to smile. The quickest, easiest way to effectively whiten teeth is with Zoom!
- Protection from sensitivity – contains ingredients which are proven to reduce teeth sensitivity
- A safe solution – your gums are protected during the procedure with a special cover
- Unique Zoom! gel formula is EU compliant and applied following a pH booster swab for protection
- The gel is activated using the lamp to break down stains and leave teeth up to 6 shades whiter
- Only 4 x 15 minute sessions
Your oral hygiene is vital to your general health as well as your appearance. Here, at Rodney Street Dental, we believe that prevention is better than cure and we want to help you to maintain your charming smile which is an invaluable asset you own.
By visiting the best dentist in Liverpool, you become a part of our fast growing family and we will be on hand to support you on your journey towards achieving improved oral health and the smile you desire.
Stain Removal / Air Polishing is a dental hygienist treatment that quickly and effectively removes unwanted stains on the front and back of teeth. The procedure utilises a fine jet of compressed air, water and fine powder particles to gently and completely remove staining caused by tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco, as well as staining caused by some mouthwashes.
Stain Removal / Air Polishing has many advantages, none more so than the fact that it is a gentle procedure that greatly reduces discomfort to those suffering from sensitive teeth.